Sunday, June 28, 2015

Back in the bay

I finally got a job in the bay area.  Started the job 6/2.  Went to weight watchers meeting 6/7.  I went to the gym for a week straight and then did c25k program for one day.  And haven't been to ww, gym, or jogging since.

I have no excuses.  I'm just being lazy.  My job isn't as tiring and I don't go to work til 2 pm.  If I get up at 8 I have plenty of time to work out.

So here's to a new day ( and it happens to be on my weigh in day)

Starting weight  (nekkid! On my home scale) : 285.7

Workout plan for week
Sunday: 20 minute plates
Monday: gym after work
Tuesday : couch 2 5k w1 d1. Pilates
Wednesday: cleaning out a room to prepare it for all the crap coming from the rental.
Thursday:  hike, finish cleaning the room. Pilates
Friday: c25l w1d2
Saturday: gym plates

Foodwise...I just need to stop eating fast food or dinner out.  And most definitely stop drinking coke.

I do feel like I can actually lose weight if I can just start jogging consistently.  So here it goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment