Sunday, November 22, 2015

TTC Day 1

The hubs and I have been trying for a baby for a year now.  I've been off birth control for over 2 years.  We have had no luck.  Granted, a lot of it is probably because our schedules don't match up with the prime baby making times.  We both had tests done and everything is normal.(at least I think it is..even though I'm a rn...some of the fertility tests were confusing).  All my labs were at the low end of normal. We go to the infertility doctor next Friday.  Hopefully, we can get some answers.  I also hope the doctor takes aggressive approach and just doesn't say lose weight and have sex more. 

I also start part time work this Friday.  Work is stressful because there is practically no nurses who work my shift.  I'm basically on my feet for 8 hours.  I'm also going back to school for my masters. 

I really hope with the extra time and decreased stress levels (and possibly some help with medications), we will be pregnant within a couple months.  I also hope it'll help me lose weight.  The last time I was successful with weight watchers, I was doing online only and lost 30 pounds.  I'm intrigued by the new ww program coming out (the online tracker has a lot more nutrition information needed to calculate points).

I just need to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment