Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!!

I've decided to follow the Kardashian route and have goals instead of resolutions.

2016 goals
1. Lose weight...I'm not going to put a number on how much I want to lose.  I just want to lose weight until the hubs and I get pregnant.   I'm hoping it'll be in March  ( we will probably have to do ivf or iui ...iui only if his sperm counts and motility go up).

2. Eat healthy.  I am doing weight watchers new program.  It seems more restrictive than the previous program but I think my body will respond very well to it.

3.  Exercise daily.... I'll probably do couch 25k again..  I will also do weight training and yoga or pilates.

4. No more soda ( diet or regular)!!! I have been a soda drinking feen.  It's definitely showing.  Eczema break outs all over my back and chest.

5.  Do well in school.  I start my msn in nursing leadership and management next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment